How And Why Did You Find Www.Sukravathanee.Org???

I JOINED LIKE THIS

Postby srikamala » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:49 am

DEAR FRIENDS/ADMIN
I WAS SEARCHING FOR YEAR WISE LIST OF TAMIL MOVIES THROUGH

GOOGLE SEARCH.IT LEADED MY TO .THIS SITE. I AM VERY HAPPY TO GET

THE LIST AND AS A BONUS TOO MANY FRIENDS LIKE MY SHARING THE

INFORMATIONS.ABOUT EVERY THING IN THE CINE WORLD.I AM ENJOYING IT

FULLY.

=/VASAN
--------------------------------------------------------
A FRIND IN NEED IS A FRIEND IN DEED
srikamala

found the name in other sites

Postby vills » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:06 pm

i m ramshankar (vills, pet name), i m very young (coll stu).
i started collecting songs from 80s (ilayaraja's) while watching them in tv.
slowly, i extended it to the 60s and 70s recently. while browsing and downloading the songs (mainly from cooltoad.com), i found this tag-line www.sukravathanee.org and when i joined, i am amazed to find such a huge collection. Now, i dunno what to download from this huge database....
but an infinite THANKS to this site and its crew....
:grin: :cool: :cry:
Ram alias vills
vills

i came to know through cooltoad

Postby mygift_foru » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:19 am

Hi......

i came to know about your wesite through cooltoad,when i downloading a song i saw your web link.ok let make a try & i signed to sukravathanee.org .iam really happy with this ,i have downloaded lot of rare songs from your site.......

thanks a lotttttt :smt035
mygift_foru

Postby sivaramakrishnang » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:46 pm

anbu nanbarkalE,
ngalil palaraippOlavE naanum oru pazhaya paadalkalin piriyan.Sila kaalamaagathaan collect panna thodangiyirukkirEn. Cooltoad udhaviyudan thaan ingu vanthu sErnthEn.
Vantha pirahu thaan therihirathu ithu oru THANGA CHURANGAM endru.
Palli natkalil (50, 60kalil) ilangai vaanoliyil kEttu manathil pathintha pazhaya padal kalai thEdi alaintha pOdhu inguvanthu sErnthEn.
Vantha idam nalla idam!
Vaazhga! Valarka!
nandriyudan
sivaramakrishnang
sivaramakrishnang
Golden Contributor

My personal opinion about Sukravathenee Web Site !!!

Postby Sinnamah » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:27 pm

i got to know sukravathenee tru a friend as i was looking for tamil devotional songs and mantras.....i find this web site simply superb !!!
Keep it going and please add more tamil devotional songs...Thanks !
Sinnamah

Great Site

Postby sashiv » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:42 am

Hi,

I found this website thru the description of Tamil songs in CoolToad.com. I love your site. Its simply fabulous. Not only do you have new songs but you have some great old songs collections in Tamil. Thanks for the great work.

Regards,

Sashi
sashiv

Postby yuva » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:13 am

Hello Eesan08

which newspaper r u refering to :? :? :?
yuva

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF???!!!!....

Postby vijayram A.KANNAN » Wed May 28, 2008 12:28 pm

HI FRIENDS,

I AM vijayram A.KANNAN@kathdy6,

I AM A BUSINESSMAN IN SALEM DISTRICT OF TAMILNADU..I AM A I AM A GREAT LOVER OF MUSIC.I CAN ENJOY THE MUSIC OF MKT AND TODAY'S HARRIS JAYARAJ ALSO.THERE IS NO VARIATION IN IT.

USUALLY, WHEN I GET TIME, I GO TO RAMESHWARAM AND KODAIKAANAL TO RECORD RARE TAMIL SONGS FROM RADIO CEYLON'S "THENDRAL FM" & "COMEERCIAL SERVICE.I CAN'T ACCEPT ANY RADIO OTHER THAN "RADIO CEYLON".THEIR ANNOUNCING STYLE,TAMIL PRONOUNCIATION IS MATCHLESS.THEY HAVE A HUGE COLLECTION OF SONGS FROM ALL TAMIL FILMS.IT IS MY HEART & SOUL.

WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR OLD RARE COLLECTION OF TAMIL SONGS MY FRIEND TOLD ABOUT THE COOLTOAD WEBSITE.IN THAT,MOST OF THE SONGS ARE LINKED BY OUR SUKRAVATHANEE.NET.

YOU KNOW, NOW IT IS GOING ON VERY WELL.

OTHER HOBBIES ARE PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO EDITING.

THANKS FOR THE FRIENDS & MY BELOVED PARENTS
AND THE ALMIGHTY ,WHICH IS SAVING IN ALL THE WAY.

'pin kurippu' : NAAN ONNUM AVVALAVU VAYASAANAVAN ILLINGAA...?!
PHOTO-VIL APPADITHAAN THERIYUM..

ANBUDAN,
vijayram A.KANNAN
vijayram A.KANNAN
Golden Contributor

Postby HamiltonAir » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:45 pm

Greetings Everyone,

I came across this site when I was downloading songs from cooltoad.com. I am pretty much impressed with this site. I have requested quite a few songs that I couldnt find elsewhere, yet, sukravathanee was able to find it for me. Hats off to you guyz!

Regards,
HamiltonAir
Last edited by HamiltonAir on Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HamiltonAir

Postby snatarajan » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:05 am

I found this site during search of rare MP3 songs. I am also interested in educational topics and movies. Thanks. :cool:
Natarajan
snatarajan

How I discovered Sukravathanee

Postby devi_pradeepa » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:47 pm

Some three years back when my friend handed me over a copy of classical songs CD, while running in winamp I noticed Sukravathanee.Tk in it. On that day onwards I registered myself here.

Good site Indeed! for song lovers.

Long live Sukravathanee
devi_pradeepa
Cool Member

thanks to cool toad

Postby ksramesh » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:06 pm

I used to search around in the net for tamil mp3 songs, especially old film songs, and during such search i found cool toad, and when i started downloading songs from that site, i found many songs credited to sukravathanee, and by extension i just was curious to see a list of all the songs contributed, and ended up coming here following the link.

Having come here, I found that hectic activity was going on here with regard to sharing of songs, especially the contribution by some members with regard to requests from various people, and I should say, I am honestly amazed by the wealth of information and particularly, the earnest efforts put by them in providing songs requested.

The way this forum is progressing, I am very sure that, with a concentrated effort and the united work from all members, this site could become the biggest source of mp3 tamil songs over a period of time, with a simple tag line : 'anything in tamil music'. Hope it grows to that point one day and my best wishes are with everyone connected with this site.

ramesh
ksramesh
Valued Contributor

Postby weird » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:43 pm

Hi,

I Found Your Site Address Through Cooltoad
Almost all my collections r with u , so i thought of searching it in google then i saw ur portal.

Really it's interesting & looking forward fro more excitements,

Thanks.
weird

Postby charminprince » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Though i kno this site thru Cooltoad, i joined hea for My Friend... :wink:
charminprince

HOW I FIND Sukravathanee.org

Postby kpadsi » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:58 pm

I have been browsing internet for many years. I have come across this site many months back. But my repeated attempts to register failed as the link of deactivatin had always gone to the spam. Suddenly it struck me to verify the spam after my last attempt to register.I was successful. After joing only I find this site as a great treasure for a lot of songs especially old songs.As an online day trader in stocks , I wait for the price movement patiently from 10 am to 3.30 pm.(ist).I get glued to internet during this period.During this time I make frequent visits to Sukravathanee.org.

Regards
K.Siva
kpadsi
Platinum Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to How And Why Did You Find Www.Sukravathanee.Org??